sabato 24 marzo 2018

Cleaning sheets


A nice day for cleaning.....
cleaning sheets.....and shits....
Non c'è una sottile differenza simile in italiano tra lenzuola e merda....
Giornata dedicata alla poesia, ispirazione nata dalla freschezza del bucato.

"For you, who think to be always right.
When I say YOU, could be ME too.
We spent so much time in fear, in ego trip, in doubts, in memories, in futures illusions.
Pain is like a knife, who goes deep in to the bones, flash, cells.
We should be able to raise each other from the mud and stand up proud and happy about us.
The sky is over us, just enough low to be reachable by hands.
But we need to go back again and again in old patterns.
Old stinky promises...just to fill the mouth.
So sorry that again and again I jump in the same shit, is my own...no bad outside, no victims inside
only the time will teach...if we will be there....in time.
Men and woman
same soul, same pain, same destiny
Wish I could stop my mind and finally enjoy even the coldness of my sorrow
So it is"

Marga
Lagos-Portugal
between sheets and shits
Gli Angeli




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento